Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

Pathum Thani: Fire ravages garage, causing gas to explode

1 min read
Firefighters in action

Firefighters in action. Photo: skeeze (Pixabay).


PATHUM THANI: A bush fire ravaged a garage in Lam Luk Ka district on Friday night, causing gas cylinders kept inside to explode. No injuries were reported.

The fire broke out at Soi Chonlamakpijarn 10 in tambon Lat Sawai of Lam Luk Ka district, said Pol Capt Thianchai Mai-iem, deputy investigation chief at Khu Khot police station, who was reported at about 8pm.

Full story: Bangkok Post

Pongpat Wongyala
BANGKOK POST


Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close