Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

Electrical Fire Near Central Ladprao Leaves 2 Hospitalized

1 min read
Thai firefighter spraying water

Thai firefighter spraying water to extinguish a hazardous fire. Photo: Wikimedia Commons..


BANGKOK — A tangle of overhead utility cables caught fire near a Bangkok shopping mall early Wednesday morning, sparking a blaze that injured two people.

Police said the fire broke out at about 1am across from the Central Plaza Lardprao, which spread to two nearby photo shops. Firefighters were able to bring the Chatuchak district blaze under control within 30 minutes.

Full story: khaosodenglish.com

By Jintamas Saksornchai
Khaosod English


Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close