Fire breaks out at Kathu Central Festival Mall restaurant

 Fire breaks out at Kathu Central Festival Mall restaurant

HINO truck fire engine in Thailand. Photo: Dickelbers. CC BY-SA 4.0.



PHUKET: No injuries have been reported after a fire broke out at a Korean restaurant in the Central shopping mall in Kathu earlier this afternoon (June 24).

The fire appeared to have started in the kitchen of the Sukishi charcoal grill restaurant, located on the third floor of the Central Festival side of the mall.

Full story: thephuketnews.com

By Eakkapop Thongtub
The Phuket News



TN

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

Related articles

Leave a Reply