Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

Singaporean family found unconscious from gas leak in Phetchabun

1 min read
Street in Phetchabun

Street in Phetchabun. Photo: Martin Püschel.


PHETCHABUN: A Singaporean couple and their young son have been rushed to hospital after a friend found them unconscious in their room at a Phu Thap Boek resort.

The incident happened at a resort on Phu Thap Boek in tambon Wang Ban of Lom Kao district at about 9pm on Wednesday.

Full story: Bangkok Post

Soonthorn Khongwarakhom
BANGKOK POST


Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close