Royal Thai Mail post box

Fire at Chiang Mai post office


A fire, suspected to have been caused by a short circuit, broke out on Sunday morning at the one-storey post office building of the San Khamphaeng branch in Chiang Mai province, the local precinct superintendent Pol Colonel Chuwit Kongkaew said.

The fire, which occurred at around 7am, took fire-fighters 30 minutes to put out at the two-year-old building, which was used for separating letters and packages.

Full story: The Nation

By Watcharapong Jingkhaojai
The Nation

Share this article

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.

Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close