Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

Recharging phone explodes, fire guts van

1 min read
Toyota Hiace Minivan in Thailand

Toyota Hiace Minivan in Thailand. Image: Two hundred percent.


SAMUT PRAKAN: A mobile phone being recharged inside a van burst into flames which rapidly spread and gutted the vehicle in Phra Pradaeng district early on Monday morning.

The fire occurred at a car care centre in the parking lot of Pacific Condominium on Rang Rod Fai Sai Pak Nam Road in tambon Samrong Tai about 12.30am.

Full story: Bangkok Post

SUTTHIWIT CHAYUTWORAKAN
BANGKOK POST


Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close