Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

German expat dies from electrocution while installing a fan in Nongprue

1 min read
Nong Prue in Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri

Nongprue in Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri. Photo: song songroov. CC BY 3.0.


Banglamung – A German man has died from electrocution while he was installing a fan at his home in Nongprue today.

Captain Pinyaluck Sinworawiwat of the Nongprue Police was notified of the incident at a house in a housing estate in Nongprue at 2:00 P.M. this afternoon (January 29th).

Full story: thepattayanews.com

By GoongNang(GN)
The Pattaya News


Leave a Reply

Disabled