Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

1 man dies, 3 in coma, 10 injured after drinking bootleg booze mixed with poisonous toad blood in Chonburi

1 min read
Temple in Sriracha, Chon Buri

Temple in Sriracha, Chon Buri province. Photo: Thailand News.

Chonburi- One man has died and over a dozen injured, some seriously, after drinking herbal alcohol, also known as yadong, mixed with poisonous toad blood in Samet yesterday.

Samet Police were notified of the incident where a man was found dead at Samet Temple at 6PM. Police and emergency responders rushed to the scene to find the body of 47 year old Thai man Mr Winai Promsri. It is believed that he had died after drinking herbal alcohol mixed with toad blood.

Full story:

By Adam Judd
The Pattaya News / Source: 77kaoded.

Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.