Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

Eight customers injured in explosion at Bangkok laundry shop

1 min read
Thai ambulance

Thai ambulance. Photo: @e20ive / Twitter.


Eight people, five of them women, were injured in the early hours today when an explosion went off at a newly opened laundry shop in Din Daeng district, Bangkok.

Police suspected a gas leak to be the cause of the explosion. They said the Chinese-made coin-operated laundry machines in the shop are powered by cooking gas and some eyewitnesses told police they smelled leaked gas shortly before the blast.

Full story: thaipbs.or.th

By Thai PBS


Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close