Midnight Blast at Silom’s ‘DJ Station’ Was Electrical Malfunction

 Midnight Blast at Silom’s ‘DJ Station’ Was Electrical Malfunction

Bangkok at night. Photo: Wikimedia Commons.




BANGKOK — An explosion that sent revelers scrambling from a popular gay club in the early hours of Wednesday morning was caused by an electrical transformer, according to the club.

Amateur footage filmed outside DJ Station in Soi Silom 2 showed people running from what was described as a double blast between some time after midnight. A club manager who only gave her name as Dueanpen said Wednesday morning that no one was hurt and staff immediately used a chemical extinguisher to prevent any fire.

Full story: khaosodenglish.com

By Teeranai Charuvastra
Khaosod English



TN

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

Related articles

Leave a Reply