Israeli boy dies from box jellyfish sting on Koh Phangan

 Israeli boy dies from box jellyfish sting on Koh Phangan

Portuguese Man O’ War jellyfish also called Bluebottle. Photo: Sonnymt.




SURAT THANI: A nine-year-old Israeli boy died after being stung by a box jellyfish while playing in the water at a beach on Koh Phangan island on Saturday.

Poonsak Soponpathumrak, the Koh Phangan district chief, reported the incident to governor Wichawut Jinto.

Full story: Bangkok Post

Chaiwat Satyaem
BANGKOK POST



TN

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

Related articles

Leave a Reply