Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

Suphan Buri: Dog owner, two pets electrocuted near power pole

1 min read
Power transformer

Power transformer in Bangkok. Photo: Pui108108.


SUPHAN BURI: A 63-year-old man and his two dogs were electrocuted when his pets urinated near a power pole and their metal leashes became wrapped around it, in front of a temple in Muang district.

Police and rescue workers were rushed to the scene outside Wat Ladtan in tambon Don Masang around 6.10pm on Tuesday. They found Boonlert Khamthawai, 63, lying on the ground unconscious with severe burns, Thai media reported on Wednesday.

Full story: Bangkok Post

BANGKOK POST ONLINE REPORTERS


Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close