75 students rushed to Chiang Mai hospitals for foods poisoning

 75 students rushed to Chiang Mai hospitals for foods poisoning

Breaking News. Image: GoodManPL (Pixabay).



Chiang Mai – Nearly 100 school students suffered from foods poisoning after eating boiled eggs donated from a parent Sunday evening.

Seventy-five of them were rushed to two hospitals late Sunday nigh and twenty of them were treated at schools.

Read more: The Nation



TN

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

Related articles

Leave a Reply