Institute of Neurosciences in Kolkata

Thai teen in India may have died from gas leak


An autopsy on a 15-year-old Thai student who was found dead at a hotel in India’s West Bengal early last month confirmed he died from a lack of oxygen to the brain, possibly as a result of a gas leak.

However, results of an initial autopsy from a hospital in India have not been revealed.

Full story: Bangkok Post

PRANGTHONG JITCHAROENKUL,
BANGKOK POST

Share this article

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.

Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close