Fire in Thai Parliament building sparks panic

Thailand News Breaking News

Thailand News Breaking News. Image: TN.




A building in the Thai Parliament House compound in Bangkok accidentally caught fire Friday, causing panic to officials and slight property damage but no causualties.

Police said the fire at Building 3 could have been caused by electronic short circuit, after burn marks were found at power wires, which was the source of an explosion and ensuing fires, on a wall next to neighbouring Wiman Mek Throne Hall.

Read more: The Nation



Leave a Reply