Israeli traveler, 22, dies of electrocution at Thailand party

 Israeli traveler, 22, dies of electrocution at Thailand party

Breaking News. Image: GoodManPL (Pixabay).



An Israeli traveler, 22, was killed Sunday night at a full-moon party in Thailand, when an electrical cord fell into the pool in which he was swimming.

The youth’s family has been notified of his death and the Foreign Ministry is arranging for his body to be brought back to Israel.

Earlier this month, the body of 23-year-old Israeli backpacker, Omri Lahad was found on the border between Colombia and Brazil. Lahad, the son of an internationally renowned specialist in psychotrauma, apparently died of a snake bite about a month ago.

(Haaretz)



TN

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

Related articles

Leave a Reply