Tags : Electrocution

Pattaya

Man seriously injured from electric shock at a gasoline vending

An unidentified man has sustained serious injuries after suffering a significant electric shock while filling gasoline on his motorbike at a gasoline vending machine in Nongprue last night (June 15th). Emergency responders were notified of the incident at a gasoline vending machine at 10:00 P.M. in Soi Kor Pai. Full story: thepattayanews.com By GoongNang(GN) The […]Read More

Pattaya

German expat dies from electrocution while installing a fan in

Banglamung – A German man has died from electrocution while he was installing a fan at his home in Nongprue today. Captain Pinyaluck Sinworawiwat of the Nongprue Police was notified of the incident at a house in a housing estate in Nongprue at 2:00 P.M. this afternoon (January 29th). Full story: thepattayanews.com By GoongNang(GN) The […]Read More

Isan

Wild elephant electrocuted at caravan park in Nakhon Ratchasima

NAKHON RATCHASIMA: A wild bull elephant was found dead, believed electrocuted by substandard electrical wiring, at a caravan park near Khao Yai National Park on Wednesday morning. Khao Yai National Park chief Narin Pinsakul said the elephant died at the Caravans Club Thailand resort on Thanarat Road in tambon Moo See of Pak Chong district. […]Read More

South

Man electrocuted replacing roof tiles with metal sheets

SONGKHLA: A construction contractor plunged to his death from the roof of a two-storey house in Hat Yai district after he was electrocuted on Sunday, police said. The incident occurred while Pornprasert Chatree, 69, was fixing the roof of the house on Ratana-Uthit road by replacing roof tiles with six metal sheets. Full story: Bangkok […]Read More

Isan

Korat man killed by live wire used to fend off

A 67-year-old man died in Nakhon Ratchasima’s Si Khiew district when he was electrocuted by a live wire he set up to fend off stray dogs who were attacking his chickens. Police were alerted on Thursday morning when Wirat Duangsong was found dead at his house in Moo 7 village in Tambon Si Khiew of […]Read More

Bangkok

Elephant dies after falling into sewer and electrocuted

A ten-year-old male elephant fell into a sewer in Bang Phil district of Samut Prakan province and was believed to be electrocuted by electrical cables buried in the drainage system. The incident took place in an alley beside Wat Luangpor To temple in front of a restaurant when three of the elephant’s legs were trapped […]Read More

Isan

Gardening-Loving Brit Electrocuted Mowing Lawn In Khon Kaen

A British pensioner was electrocuted while trying to mow his back lawn at his house in Chumpae, Khon Kaen yesterday. Seventy six year old A. S. was found dressed only in white shorts by an electric mower. The body was found by his wife Saengdao, 41, who had been out for the day. Full story: […]Read More

South

Cambodian crewman electrocuted in Trat sea

TRAT: A Cambodian crew member electrocuted on board a fishing vessel off Koh Chang died as a navy-led rescue team was trying to save his life on Saturday morning. The Cambodian, identified only as Jao, 25, was on board the Wor Pornthaweesap fishing trawler when he was electrocuted about 15 nautical miles off Chang island. […]Read More