Tags : Shock

Phuket

Electric shock puts Phuket TOT worker in hospital

PHUKET: A Phuket TOT worker was rushed to hospital after suffering an electric shock while installing cables near the Baan Kamala Intersection yesterday afternoon. Kamala rescue workers arrived at the scene at about 2pm, where they found two men attempting to remove 19-year-old Boonlong Taweepa from a hodge-podge of wires, Lt Solae Damad of the […]Read More

Pattaya

Iranian Robber Stuns Dubai Man In His Pattaya Room

A 27-year-old Dubai man was stunned with an electric shock device by an Iranian during a robbery attempt in his hotel room on soi Yensabai. The Iranian also had a fake pistol, but was subdued by the Dubai man and his friend. The victim suffered only minor injuries from the stun gun. Read more: pattayadailynews.comRead More

News

British backpacker ‘electrocuted by fridge’ in Thailand

A BRITISH backpacker is believed to have been electrocuted as he reached into a fridge for a bottle of water. Grant Harrison, 36, died on January 6, while staying on the island of Koh Phangan, Thailand, a spokeswoman for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office said. Friends of Mr Harrison said he suffered a fatal shock […]Read More

South

Two Swedes killed by electric shock in Krabi

A Swedish couple were killed in Thailand at the weekend after being electrocuted in the shower of their hotel on the island of Krabi. The 25-year-old man and the 23-year-old woman had decided to take a shower together on Saturday evening, the Aftonbladet newspaper reported. Friends staying in the next room rushed in to the […]Read More

Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai deaths – the escalating controversy

The son of a retired British couple away on a ‘dream winter escape’ today demanded the truth about their suspicious deaths in Thailand, described by Thai authorities as ‘coincidental’. George and Eileen Everitt were among the victims of five mystery deaths in the northern Thai capital of Chiang Mai and now their son Stephen Everitt […]Read More