British backpacker ‘electrocuted by fridge’ in Thailand

Estimated read time 1 min read

A BRITISH backpacker is believed to have been electrocuted as he reached into a fridge for a bottle of water.

Grant Harrison, 36, died on January 6, while staying on the island of Koh Phangan, Thailand, a spokeswoman for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office said.

Friends of Mr Harrison said he suffered a fatal shock as he reached for the drink while relaxing by the side of a pool.

Read more: dailyrecord.co.uk

TN

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.

Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

More From Author

+ There are no comments

Add yours

Leave a Reply