Electrical cables on a utility pole in Thailand

19-year-old Russian basketball player passes away after getting electrocuted by lighting pole in Pattaya

A Russian basketball prodigy raised in Pattaya, Mr. Alexey Sobolev, passed away at the young age of 19 years old after he was electrocuted by a defective lighting pole at a basketball court in the Banglamung district.

Sawang Boriboon rescuers came to Mr. Sobolev’s aide at 10 PM on December 15th when they were notified that the Russian teen passed out after touching a faulty lighting pole.

Full story: thepattayanews.com

By Tanakorn Panyadee
The Pattaya News

TN

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.

Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

You May Also Like

More From Author

+ There are no comments

Add yours

Leave a Reply