Man Dies Urinating Near Electricity Pole, Police Say

 Man Dies Urinating Near Electricity Pole, Police Say

Breaking News. Image: GoodManPL (Pixabay).



BANGKOK — Severe burns on the body of a man found dead in southwest metro Bangkok this morning have led police to conclude he was electrocuted to death as he urinated next to an electrical pole.

Sanngud Muenthamai, a 59-year-old security guard of a nearby construction firm, was found dead on a canal bank in Samut Sakhon province, half in the water, with extensive burns to the left side of his body and with his pants lowered.

Read more: khaosodenglish.com



TN

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

Related articles

Leave a Reply