Student Electrocuted While Charging Phone, Police Say

 Student Electrocuted While Charging Phone, Police Say

Android Phone. Image: Wikimedia Commons.



NAKHON SI THAMMARAT — A 16-year-old boy was fatally electrocuted while he was wearing an earphone connected to a charging mobile phone in Nakhon Si Thammarat province last night, police told reporters.

Police found the boy’s body, still wearing his school uniform, with visible burned marks on both of his ears and an earphone still intact.

Read more: khaosodenglish.com



TN

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

Related articles

Leave a Reply