Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

Chiang Mai restaurant found stocking contaminated fish

1 min read
Breaking News

Breaking News. Image: GoodManPL (Pixabay).


The Public Health Office in Chiang Mai said yesterday that initial tests of food samples taken from a barbecue restaurant showed that the fish it was stocking was contaminated, and that more food samples were under examination.

The restaurant is being checked for contamination after a customer died from streptococcus bacteria infection. Reports show that the 25-year-old graduate student fell ill after eating at the restaurant with her friends on November 15 and died on November 23.

Read more: The Nation


Share this article

Leave a Reply