Scottish left stranded on Thai island after her friends ‘poisoned’

 Scottish left stranded on Thai island after her friends ‘poisoned’

Breaking News. Image: GoodManPL (Pixabay).



A SCOTTISH teaching assistant has told of being stranded in a resort in Thailand where two of her friends were found dead from suspected poisoning.

Samantha Kay, 24, said she is stuck on a Thai island because medical staff who treated her have confiscated her passport.

Read more: scotsman.com



TN

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

Related articles

Leave a Reply