A 26 year old Swede, Annika Ober, is still admitted to the Bangkok Hospital in Phuket after the chlorine accident at the Orchid Resort and Spa in Karon, Phuket on Saturday.
Although the general manager at the Orchid Resort and Spa, Philip Raiss, on Sunday told local media that all guests were back at the resort, ScandAsia has been in contact with the Bangkok Hospital in Phuket, and they have a different story.
Read more: ScandAsia.com
The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.
Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.