Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

Fire at CentralWorld restaurant quickly put out

1 min read
CentralWorld in Bangkok

CentralWorld in Bangkok,Thailand. Photo: Sry85.


A fire broke out at the Hua Seng Heng Restaurant on the sixth floor of CentralWorld shopping mall in Bangkok on Saturday.

The 199 Phraram emergency centre was alerted just before noon and fire engines were dispatched to the scene.

Full story: The Nation

By The Nation


Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close