Thai fire engine and firefighters

Over B500k damage in Phuket laundry shop fire

PHUKET: A fire at a laundry shop in Wichit this morning, believed to have started by a short circuit and a leak from a gas container, is said to have caused well over B500,000 worth of damage.

At 8am today (July 7), Wichit Police received a report that a laundry shop was on fire in Soi Nanachart (Borrae) in Wichit.

Full story: thephuketnews.com

Eakkapop Thongtub
The Phuket News

TN

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.

Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

You May Also Like

More From Author

+ There are no comments

Add yours

Leave a Reply