Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

Woman dies, 42 sick from food poisoning in Thailand

1 min read
Breaking News

Breaking News. Image: GoodManPL (Pixabay).


A 62-year-old woman died from severe food poisoning and 42 others in Sa Kaeo’s Khao Chakan district became ill and had to be hospitalised after they ate pork that was not properly cooked at a funeral, Khao Chakan Hospital director Adisorn Srisuriyasawat said yesterday.

After some 20 people went to the hospital for diarrhoea, medical staff were told that people attending a funeral at Wat Na Bon ate spicy larb moo minced pork salad that wasn’t properly cooked and got sick, Adisorn said.

Read more: The Nation


Leave a Reply

Disabled