Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

Chiang Rai: Girl dies from food poisoning, 159 schoolmates got affected

1 min read
Market stall, at Thanin market in Chiang Mai, selling food

Market stall, at Thanin market in Chiang Mai, selling food. Photo: Takeaway.


A Hmong boarding school student died from food poising while 159 other students are recovering in Chiang Rai’s Mae Fa Luang district, a state official said yesterday.

The incident took place on Tuesday at Ban Hmong Kao Lang School after the students were given boxes of chicken on oily rice as part of a merit-making ceremony.

Read more: The Nation


Leave a Reply