Tourist Hotel Room Goes Up In Flames In Koh Chang

Thailand News Breaking News

Thailand News Breaking News. Image: TN.

A hotel room in Sai Kaew Beach went up in flames, the tourists that were trapped in burning apartment were all successfully rescued.

TRAT – July 22,2013 [PDN]; The fire was reported to have broken up at about 07.00 PM at the 3rd floor of the Gold Beach Resort. Local people and tourists around the area called police and firefighters to rescue the people stuck inside the building.

Read more:

Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!

Leave a Reply