Breaking News

Russian tourist electrocuted in Phuket hotel swimming pool


Phuket – A Russian tourist was electrocuted and restaurant manager severely injured in a power leakage at a swimming pool Wednesday night, police said.

Police said Fedor Samsonov, 45, was killed in the swimming pool of Dewa Hotel on the Karon Beach, Phuket.

Read more: The Nation

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.

Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

Share this article

Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close