Home > Pattaya > Community evacuated after Ammonia Gas Leak from Pattaya Ice Factory

Community evacuated after Ammonia Gas Leak from Pattaya Ice Factory

Breaking News

An entire community was evacuated from their homes early on Friday Morning after a gas leak at a nearby Ice Factory caused residents to suffer from sore eyes and vomiting which are classic symptoms associated with contact with Ammonia gas which is used at the factory.

At 4.30 am, Fire Fighters and the Nongprue Mayor, Khun Mai responded and discovered this is the third such incident at the Ice Factory since it opened for business.

Read more: Pattaya One

Share this article
TN
The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place. Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

Leave a Reply