Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

Russian Tourist in shock after fire at resort in Pattaya

1 min read
Breaking News

Breaking News. Image: GoodManPL (Pixabay).


A fire at a Hotel in Jomtien in the early hours of Friday Morning left a Russian Tourist shocked but luckily uninjured.

Fire Rescue Units were called to the Chaopraya Resort in Soi 8 off the Tepprasit Resort and were directed to room number 313 on 3rd floor which was engulfed in flames.

Read more: Pattaya One


Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close