A van driver in Chachoengsao suffered burns to his face and arms on Friday morning when he lit a cigarette and ignited leaked NGV fumes.
Police said Tawan Sangthong, 52, still managed to drive two kilometres to reach Chularat 11 Hospital in Bang Pakong district and seek treatment.
Full story: The Nation
By The Nation
The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.
Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.