Koh Larn ferry, Pattaya

Tourist taken to hospital after being electrocuted at Bali Hai port, Pattaya


Sophon reported that a male tourist was electrocuted after getting off from a Koh Larn ferry on Friday evening.

They said that the tourist was wet and was leaning up against the metal pole of a tent awning when an electrical current of unknown original floored him.

Full story: Thaivisa News

Thaivisa / Sophon Cable

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.

Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

Share this article

Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close