Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

2-year-old ATM electric shock victim dies

1 min read
Breaking News

Breaking News. Image: GoodManPL (Pixabay).


TRANG, Aug 15 – The two-year-old girl who was electrocuted by the ATM at a gas station in Thailand’s southern province of Trang last week has died.

The toddler was injured by electrical current transmitted from a Siam Commercial Bank ATM located at the gas station in Yan Ta Khao district on August 7 when her relative was withdrawing cash from the machine.

Read more: MCOT


Leave a Reply

Disabled