People are invited to help southern flood victims by donating commodities (drinking water, basic medicines, instant noodles etc) to the Nation Channel, Nation Tower’s 12A floor on Bangnatrat Road. Call for details at 023383000 press 3 or 023383600.
The Finance Ministry is also mobilising donations around the base of the King Rama V Statue, starting from April 1, and is ready to dispatch a transport caravan to the South on Sunday.
Money for the southern flood victims can be donated at Siriraj Hospital’s Somdet Prasrinagarin building, ground floor, from 8.30am to 4.30pm every day. Money donations can also be made directly to bank accounts, as follows: the Finance Ministry’s account No 0680102051 at Krung Thai Bank. Donations can eligible for tax deductionbe deducted from taxable income.
– Current account No 1013427198 at Bangkok Bank’s Silom Branch under the name “Help flood victims”.
– Current account No 0453041906 at Siam Commercial Bank’s Red Cross Society branch, under the name of “Thai Red Cross Society assisting disaster victims”. The money transfer slip should be faxed to the society’s finance division at 022564069 or sent to email@example.com
– Savings account No 0202533338 at Siam Commercial Bank’s Deves branch, under the name of “Princess Pa Foundation, Thai Red Cross Society” or savings account No 0822666000 at Kasikornbank Bank’s Suan Luang branch under the name of “Princess Pa Foundation, Thai Red Cross Society”.
– Account No 1113916578 at Siam Commercial Bank under the name of “Siam Commercial FoundationSiam Commercial Bank for Southern disaster victims”. The money transfer slip along with donor’s contact information should be faxed to 025441040. Call for details at SCB Call Center 027777777.
– Account No 4021778533 at Siam Commercial Bank’s Central Plaza Chaeng Wattana branch under the name of “The OpenCARE Foundation for disaster victims rehabilitation volunteer works”.
For more information: The Nation