Mushrooms growing around a tree

Mother and son die in Yasothon after eating poisonous mushrooms

YASOTHON, July 10 (TNA) – A man has died after eating poisonous mushrooms, five days after his mother passed away from the same cause. The incident has raised concerns about the dangers of consuming wild mushrooms.

Two die after eating poisonous mushrooms in Loei province

Mrs. Chuen, 78, passed away on July 1 after consuming poisonous mushrooms collected by her son from a nearby forest. Tragically, just five days after her cremation on July 3, her son, Mr. Pornchai, 46, also succumbed to the same poisoning at Yasothon Hospital on July 8.

Full story: tna.mcot.net

TNA

Facebook Notice for EU! You need to login to view and post FB Comments!
TN

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.

Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

You May Also Like

More From Author

+ There are no comments

Add yours