Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

Worker electrocuted at Samut Prakan factory

1 min read
Factory in Thailand

A factory in Thailand. Photo: Wikimedia Commons.


A factory worker was electrocuted in Samut Prakan on Tuesday evening when he inadvertently touched a fan that had a faulty power cable.

Police said Sathorn Pongkhet, 39, died instantly at 5.30pm at the factory on Soi Bang Pla 24 in Bang Plee district.

Full story: The Nation

By The Nation


Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close