Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

3 injured in LPG cylinder explosion in Samut Prakan

1 min read
Thai kitchen

Thai kitchen and cooking gas. Photo: Mattes.

Three people, including a girl, were injured when a LPG gas cylinder exploded inside a townhouse in Samut Prakan province on Monday (April 23).

Quoting eyewitness accounts, police said that the houseowner in Poomjai Nives housing estate ordered a LPG gas cylinder to be delivered to the house to replace an old one which has run out of gas.

Full story:

By Thai PBS

Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.