Thailand News

Breaking news headlines

Electric shock puts Phuket TOT worker in hospital

1 min read
Breaking News

Breaking News. Image: GoodManPL (Pixabay).


PHUKET: A Phuket TOT worker was rushed to hospital after suffering an electric shock while installing cables near the Baan Kamala Intersection yesterday afternoon.

Kamala rescue workers arrived at the scene at about 2pm, where they found two men attempting to remove 19-year-old Boonlong Taweepa from a hodge-podge of wires, Lt Solae Damad of the Kamala Police told the Phuket Gazette.

Read more: The Phuket Gazette


Leave a Reply