Australian man found dead from possible drug overdose in Phuket resort

 Australian man found dead from possible drug overdose in Phuket resort

Mangosteen Boutique Resort & Ayurveda Spa in Phuket. Photo: Uspbart.



PHUKET: Patong police believe an Australian tourist who was found dead in his Phuket hotel room yesterday died from a drug overdose.

The 45-year-old, whose name has yet to be released to the public by police, was staying at a resort in the Patong beach area.

Read more: The Phuket Gazette

Orawin Narabal
Phuket Gazette



TN

The main purpose of Thailand News is to offer our readers all news from the most popular and trusted newspapers in Thailand & Asia in one place.Get breaking news and the latest news headlines from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Isan, the insurgency-plagued South and Asia.

Related articles

Leave a Reply