Breaking News

Breaking News. Image: GoodManPL (Pixabay).

Student dies of electrocution in Phuket


CHALONG, PHUKET: A 17-year-old student of the British International School died from an accidental electrocution on Christmas Day.

Chalong Police Investigator Boonlert Onklang identified the deceased as Anurak Gottschalk, son of a German photographer and his Thai companion who works as a cook aboard a tour boat.

At about 5:30pm, the boy’s German uncle and a housemaid found Anurak dead in the bathroom of their home in Chalong Village 9.

They went to check on the boy after realizing that he was taking an unusually long shower.

(The Phuket Gazette)

Share this article


Leave a Reply

By using the site you agree and accept the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close