NACC to probe Yingluck Shinawatra over rice pledging scheme suspected corruption
Saved under News
Tags: Corruption, NACC, Probe, Rice, Yingluck Shinawatra
Share This Post
BANGKOK 17 January 2014 — Prime Minister and Defense Minister Yingluck Shinawatra is under investigation by the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) in relation to the government’s rice pledging scheme’s suspected corruption.
The Premier will today head to a meeting at the Ministry of Interior to be updated on the current political situation. Reports have indicated that one of the meeting’s agenda is the NACC’s orders to investigate Ms. Yingluck’s involvement in the government’s rice pledging scheme.
Read more: NNT
You may also like
- PM Yingluck Shinawatra denies charges made by NACC over rice scheme
- NACC set to charge PM Yingluck Shinawatra over rice scheme after election
- NACC to indict Thai PM Yingluck Shinawatra over rice pledging fraud
- PM Yingluck Shinawatra given 15 more days to defend against rice charges
- PM Yingluck Shinawatra seeks 45-day extension for defense before anti-graft body