Bangkok shutdown plan to be announced in 1-2 days
Saved under News
Tags: Bangkok, Protest, Shut Down, Suthep Thaugsuban, Yingluck Shinawatra
Share This Post
The People’s Democratic Reform Committee will announce within 1-2 days its plan to shut down Bangkok in order to force the resignation of caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.
PDRC core member Sathit Wongnongtoey told protesters at the Democracy Monument late Wednesday afternoon that the movement did not want to see a confrontation or clashes between the protesters and the police.
Read more: thaipbs.or.th
You may also like
- PDRC to shut down Bangkok by end of next week: Suthep
- Suthep calls mass anti-government protest on Sunday
- Bangkok protesters to shut down government buildings, hold PM and ministers captive
- Protest leader Suthep threatens to shut down Bangkok for a month
- Suthep tells Yingluck Shinawatra to step down from caretaker role