Bangkok shutdown plan to be announced in 1-2 days
Saved under News
Tags: Bangkok, Protest, Shut Down, Suthep Thaugsuban, Yingluck Shinawatra
The People’s Democratic Reform Committee will announce within 1-2 days its plan to shut down Bangkok in order to force the resignation of caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.
PDRC core member Sathit Wongnongtoey told protesters at the Democracy Monument late Wednesday afternoon that the movement did not want to see a confrontation or clashes between the protesters and the police.
Read more: thaipbs.or.th
You may also like
- 2010 Thai political protests: Soldier killed by friendly fire, court concludes
- Suthep threatens to capture five caretaker Cabinet members, Pheu Thai secretary-general
- Protest leader Suthep vows to close all state offices within 3 day
- Protest leader Suthep: We Won’t Shutdown Airports
- Anti-government protesters start Bangkok Shutdown