State union workers begin campaign to oust Thai PM Yingluck Shinawatra
Saved under News
Tags: Campaign, Protest, State Union, Thai Airways, Workers, Yingluck Shinawatra
The State Enterprises Workers Relations Confederation (SEWRC) today kicked off a street campaign in Bangkok to persuade all state union workers to join the People’s Democratic Reform Council (PDRC).
Led by its leader Komsan Thongsin, hundreds of the state union workers are now gathering at the head-office of the Thai Airways International to rally support from the THAI workers union.
Read more: thaipbs.or.th
You may also like
- 2010 Thai political protests: Soldier killed by friendly fire, court concludes
- State union workers show force to support protest today
- Laborers Prepare for Natiowide Rally to Demand Wage Hike
- State worker union’s members urged to strike from May 22
- New Thai Government set to raise daily minimum wage to Bt300 early next year