State union workers begin campaign to oust Thai PM Yingluck Shinawatra
Saved under News
Tags: Campaign, Protest, State Union, Thai Airways, Workers, Yingluck Shinawatra
Share This Post
The State Enterprises Workers Relations Confederation (SEWRC) today kicked off a street campaign in Bangkok to persuade all state union workers to join the People’s Democratic Reform Council (PDRC).
Led by its leader Komsan Thongsin, hundreds of the state union workers are now gathering at the head-office of the Thai Airways International to rally support from the THAI workers union.
Read more: thaipbs.or.th
You may also like
- New Thai Government set to raise daily minimum wage to Bt300 early next year
- Thai Airways to hire flight attendants up to age 60
- PM Yingluck Shinawatra orders Thai Airways to explain reported strike
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner arrives Thailand
- Anti-government movement marches for campaign ‘reform before election’ rally