Premier Yingluck Shinawatra visits Northeastern provinces
Saved under Isan
Tags: Isan, Meeting, Northeastern Thailand, Visit, Yingluck Shinawatra
Share This Post
BANGKOK, 17 December 2013 (NNT) — Caretaker Prime Minister and Defense Minister Yingluck Shinawatra this morning chaired the Cabinet meeting at the Thai Army Club before heading to the northeastern region.
Due to the current political situation and the Government House being closed off by protesters, the Prime Minister has held the Cabinet meeting at the Thai Army Club instead.
After the meeting, Ms. Yingluck has plans to visit the northeastern region between December 17 and 22. Her trip will cover 10 provinces such as Yasothon, Si Sa Ket, Buriram and Roi Et.
Read more: NNT
You may also like
- PM Yingluck Shinawatra arrives in Udon Thani, welcomed by locals
- Thai PM Yingluck meets Timor-Leste foreign minister to strengthen ties
- Thai PM Yingluck Shinawatra to visit Sweden, Belgium during 4-7 March
- Yingluck meets Burma’s democracy leader Suu Kyi
- Thaksin ‘will be back’, vows to pay red shirts’ bail