Turkey supports Thailand in tackling problems in deep South
Saved under News
Tags: Insurgents, Southern Thailand, Turkey, Violence, Yingluck Shinawatra
Share This Post
TURKEY, July 6 – Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra said Turkey is ready to support Thailand in solving problems in predominantly muslim southern region, as well as agreed to boost economic cooperation between the two countries.
The Thai premier, who is also defence minister, is now on an official visit to Turkey as guest of the Turkish government, to explore new opportunities and cooperation.
Read more: MCOT
You may also like
- Democrat leader urges PM Yingluck to take charge in far South
- Yingluck Shinawatra may discuss deep South with Malaysian counterpart at APEC
- Najib to Yingluck: Malaysia opposes violence in Thailand’s far South
- Thai PM Yingluck reaffirms unity of agencies to overcome southern violence
- Thai Government Shelves Autonomy for Deep South as Violence Continues