Thailand-Georgia to promote economic, trade and investment relations
Saved under News
Tags: Economy, Georgia, Investment, Trade, Yingluck Shinawatra
CHIANG MAI, 19 May 2013 (NNT) – Thailand and Georgia are set to promote bilateral relations in various areas as both countries recognized each other as the gateways between Europe and ASEAN.
Director-General of the Department of Information at the Foreign Ministry Manasvi Srisodapol said on Sunday that a bilateral meeting between Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and the President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili agreed that the two nations will collaborate closer in the areas of trade and investment.
Georgia is known for its abundance of several minerals and its being an oil transport route between Asia and Europe as well as its having the lowest crime rates in Europe. The country has also signed an FTA with European Union.
Read more: NNT
You may also like
- Duke of York meets with Thai PM Yingluck Shinawatra
- Thai PM Yingluck Shinawatra arrives in Russia for 20th APEC Summit until Sunday
- Thai PM Yingluck Shinawatra visits Poland, Turkey to expand trade, investment
- Thailand, Mongolia enhance economic, investment cooperation
- Thai PM Yingluck reaffirms Thailand as Japan’s strong economic partner