Yingluck, Hun Sen to discuss Preah Vihear temple at February meeting
Saved under News
Tags: Cambodia, Dispute, Hun Sen, Meeting, Preah Vihear, Temple, Yingluck Shinawatra
Share This Post
Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra is expected to discuss the Preah Vihear border dispute with her Cambodian counterpart Hun Sen when she visits Phnom Penh early next month.
However, the talks will not have any impact on the ongoing World Court case between the two countries, National Security Council secretary-general Pharadorn Phatthanathabutr said yesterday.
Read more: The Nation
You may also like
- Yingluck Shinawatra firm on peace, co-existence with Cambodia ahead of Preah Vihear ruling
- Deputy PM Suthep reasserts Thai-Cambodian border incidents are military clashes, not war
- Security tightened at Thai-Cambodia border as first oral statement on Preah Vihear dispute begins
- UNESCO finds compromise on Preah Vihear temple issue
- Thai-Cambodian border tension eases